Wednesday 20 December 2006

Rings and Files

I was meant to be working on this amulet bag last night but the light was all wrong so I ended up making 3 rings and a tiny silver tree. I will take photo's and set up some form of gallery eventually.

I really need to find myself a cup bur and an anvil so I can make my own earring hooks and head pins.

eeek! beading is slowly taking over my life. I don't seem to sleep properly unless I have made something with beads or wire. I wonder if there is a Beadaholics support group out there somewhere? Although I could never give up the habit. One day I will get my own shop. Until then I guess I will have to remain reliant on what I can find at the few beading shops available here in Adelaide.

I really must get back to work now. My list of things to do before holidays keeps growing.

No comments: