Thursday 14 August 2014

Restructure

Hi everyone
Just a heads up.
Am planning a bit of a restructure of the business pending the outcome of discussions with an accountant.

Plan is that The Bead Forest will remain as the overriding business name under which will be sold things like any beads, the bags my mum makes, the creatures, the butterfly hairclips and hot pockets.

Underneath that im looking to set up a new name that will be for the chain maille jewellery (and a couple of specific new and related products) only.

The Bead Forest will still be the name on my space at any markets and fairs im at but the jewellery will have their own product labels and logo.

On the market front I will be at the Nairne Sustainable Market on the 31st of August and again on 30th of November.
Next year I will again be at the Nairne market (dates yet to be decided on), am hoping to expand into my own space at the Gumeracha Medieval Fair in May and am planning to join my sister-in-law at a couple of other markets throughout the year. I will post dates and events once we decide which are best for our respective products.

Signing off for now.
Amanda

No comments: