Thursday 1 March 2007

Car and Cold and Braiding

Well I finally managed to get my car last friday (minus its rear spoiler). It turned out to be one of those days where I basically didn't get a lunch break. It was after 2pm when I was able to go and collect the car because I had to wait till the others at work returned (so there would at least be someone here to answer the phones). Earlier on in the day my cousin had called to say the spoiler had arrived but that there was a noticeable difference in colour, so he had sent it back to be redone.
Once I had got it back to the office Mary, my boss, decided she wanted to see what it looked like, so down we went to the carpark to have a look. 15mins later we were back, so then just as I put my lunch in the microwave, Garry (our other financial planner) decided he wanted to look and for me to take him to collect some lights he had ordered. Fortunatly we didn't have to go far. By this time its after 2:30pm. Finally I managed to get a chance to eat my lunch.

I unfortunatly can not enjoy the new car smell at the moment though. Ive got a cold and can't really smell anything much.
And my mouth tastes like sea water. At least my head doesn't feel like it is going to cave in yet.

I have got to work on a catalogue (or even a website) of what jewellery I currently have for sale and can be ordered. If anyone has any enquiries about my jewellery or The Bead Forest direct them to thebeadforest@gmail.com

Currently Im working on a necklace that is a variation ona chain maille design I saw on the web once. The original had Silver Byzantine chain and Gold Box chain joined together at the front in a sort of 'S' shape with three flat beads holding the curves where they should be. I will be replacing the Box chain with Japanese Braid in black and red (black with a red spiral pattern) and have not yet decided if I should do the Byzantine in silver look or black wire. I have some flat red beads that will look nice as the dividers.

I probably should sign off now and get back to work.

So, till next time
The Guardian

No comments: