Monday 19 March 2007

Wedding project

No, Im not getting married!

As I said in my 'Bead Multitasking' post I have been working on something to wear to my cousins wedding at Easter.

I now have two possibilities in non-tarnish silver with green embelishments and am planning a third item that will possibly be non-tarnish brass with green/burgandy embelishments.
I wore the top I had bought for the occasion to a 21st party the other night and am not sure if Im happy wearing it to an event involving the whole family. Or I could always go the other extream and vamp it up a bit (just to annoy them). Its very earthy/elf like anyway, so I could easily do a collar type necklace to wear with it. Im also still trying to decide if I should wear it with jeans or a similar coloured skirt. The other problem with the top is that I can't really wear a jacket over it (due to the floaty wing-like sleaves) which I probably should do in Mt Gambier (one of the coldest places in South Australia).

I think Im going to need to go shopping on the wekend!

I did start to work on a brass and white pearl rosarie for one of my brother's girls last night, but I think I shall have to store that until after Easter.

I probably should go back to work now.

Until next time.

No comments: