Friday 9 March 2007

I think Im slowly going nuts!!!!

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Even though im not really a fan of Philip K Dick I felt this quote was rather appropriate for the kind of day im having.

Im trying to get to the bottom of my pile of a hundred odd bank statements so that each and every one of them balance. At least I haven't had a great deal else that had to be done today.

Also today, ive got some things in my folder her at work that I need to transfer to my USB today. I couldn't at lunch because my boss didn't go out anyware. I have sent copies of all the relevant files to one of my other email addresses just in case I can't plug my USB in. I might print a couple of bits off to use tonight.

I really need to sleep in tomorrow morning.
After that I need to get some things ready to email (eg footy tipping sheets to Jannie, Graham and Auntie Val).

Probably should get back to work now.

May the grass be always greener
and the sky a sparkling blue.
May your friends be always at your side
and their love for you be true.

No comments: